- Who is sponsoring this plant sale?
This sale is sponsored by the Brunswick County Master Gardeners Volunteer Association which is a not for profit organization supported by Brunswick County NC Cooperative Extension.
- Where do the plants come from? Is there a guarantee?
The plants come from three North Carolina nurseries. There is no guarantee since the Master Gardeners have no control of planting or gardening techniques. Please ask for any information that you might need.
- What size are the plants?
Each plant listed for sale has its container size. Examples are; 1 gallon, 3 gallon, etc. Typically plants 3-5 gallons can be easily handled by one person.
- Can I order by phone?
No, this is an online sale and plants are only available by using this site and paying electronically. No checks or forms are associated with this sale. However if you need assistance please contact Tom Woods via his email firstname.lastname@example.org; office (910) 253-2610.
- Since there is no shipping, when and where do I pick up my plants?
Pick up dates are September 29-October 1, 2016 at the Government Center in Bolivia in the greenhouse area. There is no shipping.
- What if I can’t make the pick-up date?
- What if I lose my receipt?
We will have copies of everyone’s receipt.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem using my debit/credit card with Pay Pal?
Please contact Tom Woods at (910) 253-2610
- How long does this sale last?
The last date the website will be available until September 10th unless we are totally SOLD OUT before this date.